Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    I just witnessed a very disturbing scene at the BSG Food City. An elderly gentleman, who was on a cane, fell in the doorway of the store and the workers there just ignored him. I saw the whole thing happen as I was "hobbling" by the cashier monitoring the self-check-outs and I told her in a LOUD voice that a man had just fallen in their doorway and she just ignored the whole situation. My wife, who was checking out at another register also told a cashier and her reaction was, "Do you think we should do something? I don't even know who the manager on duty is even if I called for them on the intercom." I went over to help the gentleman along with two women.

    The thing that "eats at my crawl" is the fact that the one cashier wouldn't acknowledged anything at all and I know for a fact she heard me because I was no more than 2 feet from her when I "yelled" to her about the incident.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    cashiers aren't the right ones to tell - could be a red herring for a robbery. Tell a bagboy.
    And don't just say "a guy fell" - if I heard that, my reaction would be to use the other door because that one is backed-up. Say "a guy needs help".

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    Sir, before you helped him did you ask him if he was an honorably discharged veteran? lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    All the cashier had to do was acknowledge it and call the management and let them take care of it. Just the fact that she wouldn't acknowledge it is what is so sad.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    Damn, another handout. Liberals. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    What do u mean, another handout, Liberals?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

    Sir, I think he was trying to make a joke. It appears fairly obvious to me that he was implying in a joking manner that liberals are always trying to help others while conservatives are always out for number one. Sir, there is no need to thank me for this explanation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •